The Legal bit

All rights reserved by the writer of this blog as recipes printed here are either devised and adapted by the writer or reproduced by kind permission of friends or family and cannot be reproduced without the expressed written permission of the writer. All Photographs are not to be reproduced anywhere without written permission from the owner.

Recipe links are provided for recipes that have been found elsewhere on the WWW and it would be appreciated for others people to do the same and give recognition to the author of recipes.

18/03/2010

Fish and Sea food


I’m not a great lover of fish so this section in not likely to get very big.

I like simple (usually grilled) fish dishes served with garden peas and bread and butter. Rarely do I make something that takes time and effort with fish my own batter being one exception parsley sauce being another although I'm trying to expand my fish repertoire as it is a cheap and healthy ingredient.

Other sea foods like crab, Lobster, prawns etc are another thing altogether. Quiches and pasta can make a small amount of expensive shell fish go a lot further and therefore in my book worth doing. Just because I’m on a budget shouldn’t mean I miss out altogether. If you're lucky enough to be offered a crab or two I would never turn one down.

Click on links below to go to the recipes:


Battered fish fillets Crispy light battered and deep fried pollock filets.





Cod with creamy prawn sauce




Crab Cakes


Crab Linguine


Prawn with Chilli and Ginger